Church of Agia Eirini

The church of Agia Irini is situated in the village "RINI" which was ancient settlement northeast of Acheritou.

Built the first Frankish year and it was a little awkward and vaulted nave in church with fine materials and with wide walls two feet, whose roof and walls after the abandonment of the people could not stand and ruined. The foundations of the old church built in 1953, the church of Agia Irini.

 

 

Leaders for its construction, was Savvas Hatzikostas from Acheritou, Michael Kosmas Fasarias from St Memnon and Vassilis Chatzipetros from Strovilia. Celebrated every year on 5 May.

 

News: 0 - 0 from 0 [Pages: 0]